We at MIDAS want to help you achieve your career aspirations by offering you the best roles with clients whom we really do believe are the best at what they do.
About your new employer:
Our client is a highly successful family owned designer and manufacturer. They are specialists in their industry and are passionate about their standards of design and manufacture but also how they develop, train and care for their staff. Staff who work here are loyal, committed and focused, enabling the company to achieves its objectives.
As Operation IT Systems Engineer you will work and support the IT team to advise and integrate the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software with existing and potential future systems.
Other duties will be:
- Administration of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Assisting with the administration of the BOM (Bill of Manufacture) lifecycle
- Liaise between production staff and product specialists to assist in the detailing, development and maintaining of new and existing product selection rulesets and related BOM logic
- Develop and maintain end user data input interfaces for Estimating and Sales Order Processing departments
- Liaise with the software vendor to maintain, enhance and document the core product configurator and data input development applications.
What are we looking for to be successful in the role of Operations IT Systems Engineer
- Exposure to ERP Systems (manufacturing)
- Basic product design, manufacture
- Understanding of BOM (Bill of Materials)
- Basic software programming concepts
- Familiarity with IT processes
- Advanced user of MS Excel
- Good attention to detail
- Highly motivated
What’s in it for me
- Good career prospects
- A great dynamic team to work with
- Excellent package
- Full training will be provided